- Our RV is solar ready and we want to put solar panels on, thoughts?
- I've been told not to set a battery directly on concrete, a piece of plywood between the battery and concrete! Is this a wives tale or true.
- When we camp where cable tv is available, how do you change the tv connection from rooftop antenna to the cable connection on side of trailer?
- With all the fires caused by RV refrigerators, is it safer to use my RV refrigerator on electric only and keep the propane tank turned off?
- What do you think of the magnetic window screens?
- Announcing the special show with Bob Zagami, Sept. 27th
- What do you suggest about dewinterizing tanks leaving Toronto, Ontario for Disney mid-April - yay or nay?
- Like others hate to dump tanks. Why can't there be paid staff to do that for you? Like a dock boy?
- Should I lubricate the slide and seals?
- Can I use sheet material to replace the bath surround?
- Here is the link to AM Solar that Jeff talked about. http://amsolar.com/
- How often should I repack wheel bearings on 1969 Aloha trailer?
- We saw a 2016 R-Pod & Jeep going over 70 mph. They swayed more than we did and didn't have weight distribution bars, thoughts?
- We want to replace the medicine cabinet? How do we find the studs?
- Can my 30 amp generator work for my 50 amp new fifth wheel?
- Do I need to rotate the tires on my triple axle fifth wheel trailer?
- How much room is needed for a 5th wheel between the bedliner and the trailer overhang?
- We have A Jayco Alante 31 -
what kind of steering stabilization should we get?
- Can I change my 30amp to 50amp service?
- Where can I find parts for a Carriage RV since they are out of business?
- Our 9 year old unit has seals cracking. Can we fix ourselves?
- We've heard to use hydrogen peroxide rather than chlorine to disinfect water tanks. Thoughts?
- What do you think of Valterra sewer macerator?
- Best product to remove oxidation?
- What is the best product to prep a rubber roof?
- Can we put a regular home TV into our RV?
- What kind of tools should I bring in my tool kit?
- Should I be careful about purchasing special TP instead of regular TP?
- Which braking system would you recommend?
- I want to install a 40amp fan.
- Other than chains and locks, any thoughts on how to keep our generator from getting stolen?
- My motorhome battery is discharging too much.
- My older motorhome can't get tv reception.
- Is a 3k generator enough to run a 13.5k air conditioner?
- How to check & clean rust on RV frig.
- Where to check for insect nests.
- How to deal with connection corrosion.
- And the winner this week is.... Bob Zagami!
- We have AGM batteries, one battery shorting out. What could be going wrong?
- Do any of the RV manufacturers give tours of their facilities?
- I just bought a used small RV. Can you tell me what you think is the best brand of tires to buy?
- Can you talk about nitrogen filled tires. How to maintain? What if there is a flat?
- How much do slide awnings cost?
- And the winner of our contest this week is....Tami Meek Shaw for her answer of 'Open House'.
- My RV frig is having trouble getting cold enough. Help?
- When dry camping some of our plugs didn't work, all on one side.
- Question regarding moisture inside the RV.
- Is it true that leaving RV frig on will extend the life of the frig?
- Gray tank smells like rotten onion. Help?
- My roof separated from the aluminum strip that holds it down and wood is a little rotten underneath.
- How to turn your extinguisher upside down and tap on it with a rubber mallet.
- And the winner this week is.... Brian Dunigan!
- Will antifreeze harm my water heater?
- Will air bags help my sagging truck when towing?
- Is Rhino Eco-Coat® roof coating good on older unit?
- Is a spoiler wind-resistance worth it?
- Will high altitude have an impact on horsepower and GVWR?.
- And the winner this week is.... Steve Renna!
- Can I put larger tires on my trailer?
- My RV furnace is stuttering.
- My Atwood hot water heater turns off.
- Are single or double paned windows better?
- Can power stabilizer jacks be used for leveling?
- Will an RV frig work if rig is not level?
- And the winner of this week's question is...Tom Smith!
Congrats to our Rollin' On Live Contest Winners!
Our Rollin' On TV coffee mug travels to Belarus thanks to our new friend, Ivan, whose family we met during out Vintage Cruiser road test. The sign welcomes people to his home town, Kuritichi.
Norm Tyche who says he is a 'Big Fan! won a pair of our mugs. Congrats and thank you Norm!
Michael Sullivan won a pair of our mugs AND a Righty-Ro T-shirt!
Steve Renna won a Carefree of Colorado Ground Blanket with his answer of Shasta!
Bob Zagami won a set of mugs with his answer of Aqua-Kem!
Tom Smith won a set of our Rollin' on TV mugs for his answer of Can Ham!
Jennifer Eccleston won a set of our Rollin' on TV mugs!
Adam of Point Lookout, NY won a set of our Rollin' On TV mugs!
Marshall Cavit won the Carefree of Colorado Power RV Awning!
James P. won a Carefree of Colorado ground blanket!
- Best way to prep new water/waste system
- New shows and new contests
- How much should a 150' 30 amp extension cord cost?
- My 5th wheel hitch makes popping noise
- Best way to set up friction sway control
- What is proper tension for weight distribution hitches?
- Announcement of the big Carefree of Colorado Awning Winner
- New Contest to start July 1st
- A San Diego Destination Spot
- Thoughts on travel trailer with 3500 GVWR limitation
- How much is a new rubber RV roof?
- How to find our show
- How do I get rid of funky water smell?
- Cleaning black water holding tank tip
- Do RV hot water tanks have an anode rod in them?
- I have a 33' 5th wheel trailer - can I install a hitch receiver for a removable platform?
- Can making RV modifications affect value?
- Where can I install a 2nd fire extinguisher?
- Should I store my slider in or out?
- Does a 5th wheel hitch have a life span?
- What are your thoughts on a Murphy Bed?
- I was told I had to stop at a weigh station. What are your thoughts on that?
- Jeff answers these and more on this episode of Rollin' On Live
- What is your favorite RV type and size?
- Is there any way to get out a scratch from a gel coat smooth side?
- Comment about rubber cracking on valve stems
- Rear view camera question
- Question about a rating stamp
- Gate valves tight - can they be fixed?