Value of the combined 3 year Tire and Wheel Protection Plan and the Roadside Assistance Plan = $654!
Tire and Wheel Protection Benefits from Wholesale Warranties include:
- $0 Deductible / Unlimited Usage- There is no limitation to the number of times that you can use this policy over the course of your chosen term, and you are not responsible for any deductible for covered claims! –
- If you were to sell this unit you will be able to transfer the warranty to the new owner making your unit more appealing and valuable to subsequent owners.
- Full replacement costs are covered when tire is un-repairable and/or the wheel is damaged so it is unable to seal with the tire.
- Coverage is extended to the tire and wheels of a vehicle being towed by a motorhome, or the vehicle that is towing a travel trailer or 5th wheel, while they are actively being towed/towing.
- Benefits can be used in the United States and Canada!
Your Emergency Roadside Assistance from Wholesale Warranties offers coverage such as the following:
- Towing – Towing your disabled vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility, up to $1,000 per occurrence.
- 24 Hour Tech Assistance. Talk to a technician certified by the RVDA and RVIA regarding any minor issues you may be facing with the normal operation of your RV.
- Trip Interruption. In the event of the mechanical breakdown of a component or part, you will be reimbursed for up to $450 for meals and/or lodging expenses!
- Delivery of Fuel and Emergency Fluids. Gasoline, oil, water, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and brake fluid delivered to your disabled vehicle, as necessary to remedy the disablement (except where prohibited by law).
- Flat Tire Service consists of the removal of the Covered Vehicle’s flat tire and its replacement with the spare tire located with the vehicle.
- Jump Start/Battery Boost. If a battery failure occurs, a jump-start will be applied to start the Covered Vehicle.
- Mechanical First Aid any minor adjustment that a dispatched service provider might perform to allow you to proceed safely.
- Lockout-Locksmith. If Your keys are locked inside of the Covered Vehicle, We will provide for assistance in gaining entry into the vehicle.
- 24/7 access to a representative who will assist you with emergency message relay to friends or family, hotel and rental car availability, ATM, attraction, and restaurant location, medical facility location, traffic alerts, directional assistance, and more.
- $500 Vehicle Theft Reward:$500 reward will be paid for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone who steals Your Covered Vehicle. Member’s family or relatives are excluded.
Rollin’ On TV, together with our sponsors, often run contests.
CONTEST RULES: To enter the contest you must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the United States or Canada. Employees, contractors and immediate family of Rollin’ On TV or participating sponsors are ineligible to enter.
Winners will be notified by email or phone, and, if no response, by certified mail, to confirm the entry information. Winners have 48 hours to confirm or we will choose another winner. Confirmed winner’s name (first name, last name initial and state) will be posted on our website at http://www.rollinontv.com/ and on our Facebook page, facebook.com/rollinontv each week and other possible social media sites.
HOW TO ENTER: Fill out the entry form with your name, address, phone number, email address and the type of RV you own. Example: (2006 Jayco Eagle 5th wheel). It’s that simple. If you prefer, you can mail your entry information to: Rollin’ On TV, PO Box 322, Mattapoisett, MA. 02739.
Names and personal information of participants is strictly for the use of Rollin’ On TV and participating sponsor or their representative. No information will be shared with any third party companies.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering our contests, each entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless sponsors, promotional agencies and sponsors employees from any liability damages, losses, or injuries resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from entrants participation in the contest and acceptance, use or misuse of any prizes that may be won.By participating in this contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these official rules including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest as determined by the sponsors and its agents are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void when prohibited by law. and