This has happened to us more than once, so I thought it would be fun to compile a list of ten items folks forget to pack for camping trips.
Let’s see what made the list.
- An extra sewer hose just in case you can’t reach the sewer drain outlet at the campground.
- Extra sewer hose adapters and connectors so you can connect to different types of drain outlets.
- TV coax cables so you don’t miss your favorite television shows.
- Citronella candles to help keep mosquitos away from your outdoor camping area.
- Laundry soap so you can do a quick load of laundry at the campground.
- Shower shoes for the bathhouse and the swimming pool.
- A tablecloth and clamps to secure it to the picnic table.
- Bug spray just in case the citronella candles don’t do the job.
- A first aid kit in case of an accident or emergency.
- Aluminum foil so you can grill outside instead of cooking inside the RV.
Well, there you have it, my list of top ten items folks forget to take with them on camping trips.
Happy camping from Mark Polk of RV Education 101
To learn more about how to use your RV,
Happy RV Learning,
Mark Polk, your trusted source for RV education